Aamurusko is a cosy and charming wooden rowhouse apartment in the centre of Saariselkä, completely renovated in October 2015.
In this stylish cabin you will find all you need for a relaxing break.
The property is just few steps away from cross country ski tracks, a spa, grocery shops, restaurants, safari and other activities offices.
Aamurusko's excellent location is also ideal for people travelling without their own cars.
The ground floor (39 m2) hosts the kitchen-dining area, fireplace, living room (with a big sofa bed), sauna, washroom with a shower and the toilet.
The loft (24 m2) hosts one bedroom with a double bed, a big closet and, separated by a door, two separate beds.
This apartment is fully equipped for 4 persons.
- tableware for 6
- refrigerator + freezer
- electric stove (ceramique) and oven
- microwave oven
- coffee maker
- electric water kettle
- electric drying closet for clothes
- washing machine
- iron and ironing board
- hair dryer
- CD player
- DVD player
- USB modem wireless 5G internet connection (DNA)
- car electric heating point
- outdoor storage for firewood and skis
Aamurusko is one of the apartments of Teerenpesue blue rowhouses. It is located in the very heart of Saariselkä.
Distance from Aaamurusko to:
- Ski tracks 200 m
- SPA 100 m
- Restaurants 100 m
- Bus stop (buses also from and to the airport) 50 m
- Supermarket 200 m
- Bowling 250m
- Angry Birds Park 100 m
- Shops 100-300 m
Prices Aamurusko 2018
- Minimum stay 3 nights all along the year
- High Season: from 17.02.2018 to 20.04.2018 and from 01.9.2018 to -22.09. 2018 minimum stay 1 week, from Saturday to Saturday
- THE PRICE ALWAYS INCLUDES: BED LINEN SETS, END OF STAY CLEANING, WOOD FOR THE FIREPLACE, WI-FI
- EXTRA: 25 euro for the pet, ONLY 1 PET ALLOWED
|07.01-16.02||138€/night or 700€/week
|21.04-01.05||120€/night or 610€/week|
|02.05-15.08||100€/night or 510€/week|
120€/night or 610€/week
|22.09-09.11||100€/night or 510€/week|
|10.11-14.12||160€/night or 810€/week|
|15.12-29.12||190€/night or 950€/week
Osoite: Saariseläntie 5 H 64, SAARISELKÄ